LOGITECH T630 DRIVER

The mouse is not silent, but it is quieter than your typical mouse. I think a message on the screen that the battery was getting low would be nice. If you wish to proceed with your order without adding the remaining amount to reach the free shipping thresholds, you will not be eligible for free shipping. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions – opens in a new window or tab. Likewise, the touch sensitive surface is used for vertical scrolling instead of the more common center wheel. Finally, a mouse as ultra-portable as your Ultrabook that can go everywhere you do.

Uploader: Shagrel
Date Added: 1 September 2008
File Size: 6.68 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 52823
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Hacienda Heights, California, United States.

Your results may vary. You receive free shipping if your order includes at least of EGP of fulfilled by souq items. Your favorite mouse can go everywhere you do.

Logitech T630 Ultrathin Touch Mouse

t603 Image not available Photos not available for this variation. Connects to your Ultrabook, tablet or computer using Bluetooth wireless Logitech Easy-Switch Technology—toggle between your devices with the simple flip of a switch.

Over all it works great and has excellent battery life.

DELL 09Y200 XP DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Presenters Spotlight All Presenters. Learn More – opens in a new window or tab International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Super thin and feather light Slips nearly invisibly into a computer sleeve or even in the pocket of your skinniest jeans. T simplifies the touch experience with natural, intuitive gestures and makes you look good—and feel good—doing it.

Likewise, the touch sensitive surface is used for vertical scrolling instead of the more common kogitech wheel. Mouse body size height x width x depth: This item will ship to United Statesbut the seller has not specified shipping options.

This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. The unit is solid and feels well constructed.

The mouse click tends to be loud and very noticeable in quieter settings. Ratings and Reviews Write a review. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc.

Logitech T Ultrathin Touch Bluetooth Mouse | eBay

Your favorite mouse can. T connects to your devices using Bluetooth wireless technology. I do like the rechargeable lithium battery, which seems to last about a week once fully charged.

What happens when I have an item in my cart but it is less than the eligibility threshold?

CANOSCAN LIDE 80 LINUX DRIVER

Ultra-portable pair Finally, a mouse as ultra-portable as your Ultrabook that can go everywhere you do. Stylish but a bit awkward to use, and can be imprecise.

Logitech Ultrathin Black Touch Mouse, T | Souq – Egypt

Don’t have an account? This amount is subject to change until you make payment. So I got another one for myself! Any item with “Fulfilled by Souq” badge on the product detail page is eligible and contributes to your free shipping order minimum. Tablets 7 – 7. logtiech

Ultrathin Touch Mouse T630

What is Free shipping program? Seller information logitechh Let us wish you a happy birthday! Sales tax may apply when shipping to: The precision sensor responds to even the slightest movements, and the touch surface registers nine different touch gestures. Works great and it’s very similar to Apples smart mouse which my wife has and I often wondered why there was not one for the PC.

Built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery.